Add live load data to Sailmon MAX (coming soon: afterwards in Sailmon App) with the Cyclops Marine Smartlink Nano. Originally developed with kite surfers and dinghy sailors, the smartlink Nano aims to put load sensing into its smallest possible form. It’s easily added inline of any soft stay or sheet and has been used in countless applications.
Availability: in stock
€2,146.00 inc VAT
– Max working load of 600kg, accurate to within 6kg.
– Live load wirelessly communicated to your phone.
– Live load wirelessly communicated to your boat electronics via the Cyclops gateway.
– Data log and data graph stored on phone and/or gateway.
– Multiple sensors can be read on one phone or gateway.
– Loadtalk enables the load to be heard in eyephones whilst sailing, ideal for tuning runs.
– Precision designed for lowest weight, low windage.
– Factory Calibrated and accurate to +/- 1% of maximum working load.
– Durable and waterproof beyond IP67.
– Powered by easy to source CR2032 batteries (approx. 200 hrs of battery), Spare batteries supplied with order.
– Built-in smartbutton preserves battery life, so that device only stays on when needed.
– For display on a smartphone, recommended range of up to 15m while sailing (connect to on-board displays via Gateway for longer range).
– Bearing surface designed to fit strops with relevant working loads.
64 x 55 x 17 mm
Your order will be processed and shipped at 1st of April 2022 from our office in the Netherlands (Hellingweg 9B, 2583 DZ, Den Haag). Depending on where your order is shipped to, the following approximate delivery times will apply:
– Europe: 3-5 business days*
– Outside Europe: 5-7 business days*
Worldwide shipping will be handled by FedEx (Track and Trace included)
Payment by Credit Card via our webshop.
* No rights can be derived from these approximate delivery times
Manufactured in the Netherlands
€2,146.00 inc VAT